The Methow Valley Nordic Club (MVNC) aims to promote, support and develop Nordic skiing and related activities in the Methow Valley. We offer camps, clinics, and weekly classes in a casual, friendly atmosphere with a distinguished coaching staff on a well-groomed world-class Nordic trail system (managed by MVSTA). We’re able to do this thanks to our members, whose dues support a low-overhead infrastructure that provides camaraderie, skill improvement, and buying power for anyone who is interested in Nordic skiing.
Annual dues are quite affordable ($25 individual/$40 family) and they give members access to weekly technique and training classes for all levels, the two-day members only clinic in January, the Tour of the Methow, discounts on Nordic skiing equipment at Winthrop Mountain Sports’ annual member sale, social events, and training groups.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Access to weekly technique and training classes for all levels
• Access to the two-day members only clinic in January
• Free registration for the Tour of the Methow
• Discounts on Nordic skiing equipment at Winthrop Mountain Sports’ exclusive sale
• Access to the MVNC library
• Invitations to social activities, training groups, and other Nordic skiing events
• Camaraderie, volunteer opportunities, and a warm welcome into a fun and active group of fellow skiers
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Our long-term goals include working closely with MVSTA to develop high quality skiing and to gain recognition of Nordic skiing in the Pacific Northwest. We also hope to coordinate and integrate the junior and adult activities surrounding skiing in the Methow Valley. Your annual membership helps us further these goals.
For additional membership information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN METHOW VALLEY NORDIC
Just $25 individual/$40 family
Get the MVN Membership Form 2013-2014 here